Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some Treasures are Best Left for Others


Here's another fabulous vintage item that I found in 2007. 

Such a sweet face...

Selling through a trustworthy source ("Collex" in Brampton) with low mileage and only one previous owner, it was a true "owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church and back" find!  I came so close to adding it to my treasure collection.  So very close.

...and beautiful on the inside too...

It was love at first sight for me but this handsome beast would surely have only broken my heart and left me penniless on the side of the road, so I had to tear myself away and leave this treasure behind for someone else to find.

Alas, all I am left with are these photos and the splendid thoughts of what could have been (and you just never know...perhaps some day will be). 
 
[SIGH] ...but such high maintenance!


No comments:

Post a Comment