Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Wonderful Week

It started out by finding a ridiculous amount of four (and five) leaf clovers, then I found out that my chair sold on Wednesday for the "Buy it Now" option (the Garden Art Auction is still on until Sherway Gardens closes tomorrow at 6PM - lots of great chairs still available!!!), then on Thursday I found out that my painting has been accepted for the "Response for Japan" Exibit taking place in Ayr, Ontario at AyrSpace (July 8 - August 7, 2011). 

If that wasn't enough, I had a great dinner out with friends Thursday night, and a fabulous time at an outdoor concert with more friends last night...and then on this morning's walk with Lucy I found 43 four-leaf clovers and 8 five-leaf clovers!

It's been a week full of smiles (and counting my blessings) indeed, and topping it off tomorrow will be the grande finale...brunch with my wonderful parents for Father's Day!

I'm going to need a bigger book to press these!


Three of the five-leaf clovers I found today

No comments:

Post a Comment